Mon, 27 August 2007
- 0:33 - Welcome to episode 100! GenCon was a great time, not only because of the roast we recorded for this episode, but also because Have Games, Will Travel won the Gold ENnie for Best Podcast. Thanks to all of you for support.
- 3:16 - This show is a member of the Gaming Broadcast Network.
- 3:24 - Ryan Macklin of Master Plan kicks off the festivities at GenCon. He take his duties as Roastmaster seriously.
- 4:18 - Jared Sorensen and his index cards get the party started.
- 8:14 - Rich Rogers from Canon Puncture demonstrates why I don’t do a vidcast.
- 11:39 - Fred Hicks signs over his soul.
- 16:34 - Don Dehm from Pulp Gamer tries to convince people that’s he’s actually Derek.
- 19:30 - Jeff, Judd, and Storn from the Sons of Kryos bring the love. Tough, tough love.
- 23:27 - Silas Applebottom of The Little Shop of Crappy Games in Deathtrap, IA (aka Randy Porter) talks about my gaming past.
- 26:40 - Jeff Tidball tells a story that’s funny because it’s true.
- 29:23 - Michelle Nephew talks about the experience of working with me at conventions.
- 31:07 - JJ Lanza from Fist Full of Comics and Games explores my obsession to be first with everything.
- 33:34 - Mario Dongu from the Game Master Show reads the Top 5 list the Pod Thralls prepared.
- 37:48 - Brennan Taylor, my co-host from The Voice of the Revolution, tells us what it’s like to do a podcast with me.
- 40:58 - Frequent guest Kenneth Hite gives us a sneak peak as to what it’s like to play in games with me. (Note to Ken: Charles Grodin never won an Oscar.)
- 48:10 - Ryan opens up the floor to questions.
- 52:10 - I finally get a chance to speak my peace and look back at one hundred amazing episodes.
- 1:02:08 - Chris Hanrahan and Brian Isikoff from 2d6 Feet in a Random Direction pass along their congratulations.
- 1:02:32 - And that will do it for Have Games, Will Travel #100. Thank you all for making this possible.
--PaulDiscuss this episode in the HG,WT forum.
Direct download: hgwt100.mp3
-- posted at: 10:54am PST