Passages and the Zorcerer of Zo
- 0:36 - In the first episode of a two-part series, I review two RPGs inspired by 19th century fiction.
- 1:29 - This show is a member of the Gaming Broadcast Network.
- 1:36 - Passages, from Blue Devil Games, is Sliders meets The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in a solid D20 reimplementation.
- 8:51 - Mick Bradley from The House of the Harping Monkey explains his love for the show.
- 9:02 - The Zorcerer of Zo, from Atomic Sock Monkey Press (who also brought us Truth and Justice), gives us a look inside Chad Underkoffler's head at what he thinks about fairy tales and how his campaign shaped the game's design.
- 19:02 - This show is part of the Gaming Podcast Network.
- 19:12 - I'm going to be traveling a lot this summer, bookended with two of the Strategicons. In between I'm really looking forward to Go Play Northwest in Seattle, hanging with Chris Hanrahan at Origins, playing some games with Doug Garrett at the West Coast Meeple Fest, and doing a ton of things (including the podcasting track that Don Dehm has organized and working with the Ashcan Front) at GenCon.
- 27:20 - I'll be back next week with an interview with Joshua BishopRoby about his game, Full Light, Full Steam.
--PaulDiscuss this episode in the HG,WT forum