Endgame MiniCon report with Chris Hanrahan and Brian Isikoff of the 2d6 Feet in a Random Direction
- 0:39 - I explain why this show is so long and what Chris, Brian, and I talked about.
- 1:41 - This is show is part of the Gaming Podcast Network.
- 1:52 - Brian, Chris, and I introduce ourselves and talk about food.
- 8:02 - We finally get around to talking about the MiniCon at Endgame (with a teaser for BattleLore).
- 9:41 - I got to play an amazing game of Cat (run by Rich Taylor of the Good Omens Productions crew).
- 15:38 - Chris managed to get Mark Kaufmann from Days of Wonder to bring up a preview of BattleLore, but I was the one who got to play it. Chris demanded details.
- 31:21 - Chris and I got to play a great game of Zombies in the Vineyard with legendary GM Carl Rigney.
- 43:10 - Brian (tired of hearing us talk about all the fun we had) talks about the session of Steampunk Musha he ran using Active Exploits.
- 51:40 - Chris is looking for feedback from MiniCon attendees about the direction to take future events.
- 54:10 - Speaking of future events, BoardGameGeek.CON and GenCon SoCal are coming up in November.
- 1:04:22 - I've got big news about my new podcast, The Voice of the Revolution.
- 1:07:36 - Chris, Brian, and I wrap up our recording.
- 1:08:02 - This show is member of the Gaming Broadcast Network.
- 1:08:10 - Before I go, I want to thanks lots of people who made it a great weekend.
- 1:10:17 - If you're going to be at BoardGameGeek.CON or GenCon SoCal, come on over to the forums and post to the meetup thread.
- 1:10:44 - I explain a few more things about The Voice of the Revolution and how it will impact this show.
- 1:12:38 - I'm hoping to get a couple of episodes out before BGG.CON, but that's going to do it for today's show.
--PaulDiscuss this episode on the HG,WT forum